Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update

Dear Readers,
I'm sorry that I haven't been posting in a while. Today I went to Junior Lifeguards. It's a camp that is run by life guards. You do things that have to do with what lifeguards do. Like running, swimming, using paddleboards, and using the rescue tube. It was fun but tiring. Tomorrow is the competition. I am doing the paddleboard relay, rescue relay, swim relay, distance swim, and run swim run. I am very excited! I also went to swimming. I got to wear tights and two suits to get ready for Junior Olympics. It is supposed to drag you so when you get into the water at Junior Olympics you fell much lighter. It was very tough, but fun. I am getting ready to go to bed and figured I should update my blog since I haven't in a while. Come back this week and I will have something new.

1 comment: